In addition to Telegram 6 for Android and iOS was also released Telegram Desktop 2.0 stable version which brings with it some interesting and at the same time, introductory wording with what are the functions present in the mobile version.
Yes, we know it is from the far Telegram Desktop 1.7 not palavamo of this client within this blog, even if, in reality, in this time interval is not that we are detached from Telegram and its updates, and indeed we did a couple of tests and evidence to be used to the full scheme for our channel, the our supergroup Telegram, and especially the dear beloved telegra.ph.
Although some versions of this part, the various teams and the various developers of Telegram are more or less managed to agonizzarsi between them, releasing almost simultaneously the various client-Telegram Stock, trying to bring the same news, this time we say that it is not exactly so. However, first of all, let’s see what are the news in Telegram Desktop 2.0.
Telegram Desktop 2.0, here’s the news
The changelog of this version is very simple and it shares some things in common with the mobile version, that is, Telegram 6.0 for Android and iOS.
Here’s the news:
- Organize the chat into folders. If you’ve already created the sign on the Telegram from mobile of these are immediately synchronized with Telegram Desktop
- However, you can create custom folders with default settings.
- You have the option of fixed and organize an unlimited number of chat in each folder.
- Switch from one folder to another folder in the new sidebar to easily access all the chat.
- Unlike the workmode, the chat is stored, remain in their position and can be compressed or can be moved in the main menu, that is, in the bar Settings at the height of the profile photo.
- You can make use of the emoji into any chat and try your luck and get a random number
- So as for the mobile client, as well Telegram Desktop continues its march inexorably towards total support of the emoji from static to animated. Taking advantage of the historical situation of the moment, the latest emoji animated added are the following: , , , , , , , , , or
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate between folders:
Ctrl + Shift + ↓
Ctrl + Shift + ↑
Ctrl + Shift + [1-9]
for The complete list of keyboard shortcuts, you can find here.
Other new features or deficiencies:
As we said before, with the introduction of folders, Telegram Desktop loses the function workmode. We say that is almost a must seen and considering the fact that the purpose of this feature was to hide the chat silenced. Then with the folders and the possibility to divide even more, the list of chat, automatically, this function becomes useless.
Compared to Telegram 6 for Android and iOS, at least for what concerns Telegram Desktop 2.0 for Windows and GNU/Linux not there are the statistics for the channels in Telegram, instead of Mac OS users seems to have the luck of having. In conclusion, there are users A and B series, at least this is what at this moment, the team Telegram is telling us.
Download Telegram Desktop 2.0:
We are at the end of this little post is dedicated to Telegram Desktop 2.0, we hope that these changes are to your liking, and will improve quality of life. Certainly there are many features to improve, or to bring within this client, however, say that slowly you are evolving and, above all, are following step by step updates of the mobile version. Things that in the past did not happen.
In the while we remind you that in the past we have dedicated some guides to Telegram Desktop that could come in useful:
- Telegram Desktop keyboard shortcuts
- How to disable in Telegram Desktop automatic download of photos, voice messages, and Gif?
We, as usual, I and all the team, we are waiting on our official channel on Telegram and in the channel InsiDevCode. Then if you have a few seconds to tell us your opinion on this update, we wait for you here under.